From basic BOP (balance of plant) maintenance to performing gearbox swaps, Auxilius’ plethora of services ensures wind farm managers receive timely and cost conscious work. Our fleet and knowledge consists of:
- Blades - aerial inspection, internal inspection, full repair, leading edge protection, blade management
- Oils & Fluids - oil changes with our sagevac trailers, hydraulic changes, greasing of all components, coolant exchanges
- Borescoping - full inspection and reporting with analysis from our experienced technical team
- Torque & Tensioning - full tooling provided with experience in annual inspection or new commissioning
- End of Warranty - assist in devising inspection plans and perform full check box warranty inspection
- Troubleshooting - full electrical uptower and downtower troubleshooting
Imperative to our success, Auxilius Renewable Energy strives to put safety first. Our change of ownership in 2021 triggered a change in culture and drive to safety. Zero recordable incidents, a sharply declining EMR and no major recordables since 2018. 600,000 uptower hours and counting with a zero incident report. Our in house safety training certifies and trains over 200 technicians per year. Safety is an assurance and a culture at Auxilius Renewable Energy.